Required Documents For Registration
- Official high school diploma or a graduation document recently obtained via e-Devlet
- National Identity Card / Passport (for international students)
- Biometric photo taken against a white background
- High school equivalency certificate (Denklik Belgesi) or e-Denklik application tracking number for students who have graduated from a high school abroad
Additional documents are required for students who will be staying in the dormitories:
- Vaccine certificate (obtained from e-Nabız or the HES app. If you received your vaccine abroad, an official document certifying your immunisation),
- Archival criminal record certificate (institution type should be selected as ‘official’).
Students who are exempt from ELC and will not register for KUEPE will be asked to provide:
- TOEFL IBT/YDS/E-YDS/PTE/CAE/CPE/ Language proficiency certificate obtained from the University for students who transfer from universities in Turkey.